Volgers

zaterdag 4 november 2017

Playtime!!

Last Wednesday I had a crafty shopping day with my Mom and I bought a lot of goodies!!
And also some new stampsets from Unity-Jolande and Marleen.
Yesterday and today I had some crafty time and I  made 2 tags with my new stamps!!




Used products:
Stamps Happy Holidays (or at Jolande's webshop)
Paint Cadence Blue Zirkon and Fire red
Blck embossing powder
Versamark
Distress Oxide Fossalized Amber
Cadence Stencil stars
Primary Elements Teal Zirkon and Poppy Red
Added a few paperclay stars .



Used Products:
Stamp Unity Winterblessings and Happy Holidays (or at Jolande's webshop)
Paint Cadence Green Land and Sun Flower
Versamark
Black and Bronze embossing powder
Primary Elements Moss Green
A little bit of Cadence Dora wax malahit on the pearl and the "C"
Twine
Added a few paperclay stars .

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten